June 22, 2020 UPDATE
Palm Beach Hand to Shoulder is pleased to be offering in-person and telehealth consultations. The prevention of COVID transmission continues to be our number one priority, especially in light of the upward trend of cases reported in Florida. As such, we require strict adherence to the following office policies:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle or outside the building until our office has notified you by call or text to enter.
- Patients should attend their appointment alone. Exceptions include patients who are minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or patients with cognitive or physical impairment who require assistance.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, generalized muscle aches, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or new loss of smell or taste, please do not enter this office. Please visit your nearest emergency room if you require medical assistance.
- If during the past 3 weeks you have had symptoms of, been diagnosed with, been treated for, or been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, please do not enter the office. Instead, please email or call us to reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- Patients must wear a mask or cloth that covers their nose and mouth to their appointment. Patients should not wear a mask that has a valve. Anyone entering the office will have their temperature screened. Please wash your hands upon entering the examination room and do not touch your face. Please do not wear outside gloves into this office.
If you are scheduled for surgery with Dr. Diaz, please review this Information for Patients Regarding Elective Surgery and COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our team safe and healthy.