Palm Beach Hand to Shoulder is pleased to be offering in-person and telehealth appointments. As of May 4, 2020, Dr. Diaz has resumed performing surgery. If you are scheduled for surgery with Dr. Diaz, please review this Information for Patients Regarding Elective Surgery and COVID-19.
As we resume operations, COVID-19 mitigation precautions must remain a top priority. As such, we ask for strict compliance with the following office policies:
1. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle or outside the building until our office has notified you by call or text to enter.
2. Patients should attend their appointment alone. Exceptions include patients who are minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or patients with cognitive impairment or mobility issues requiring assistance.
3. If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, generalized muscle aches, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or new loss of smell or taste, please do not enter this office. Please visit your nearest emergency room if you require medical assistance.
4. If during the past 3 weeks you have had symptoms of, been diagnosed with, or been exposed to COVID-19 please do not enter the office. Instead, please email or call us to reschedule your appointment for a later time.
5. Patients are required to wear a mask or cloth covering to their appointment. Please wash your hands upon entering the examination room and do not touch your face. Please do not wear outside gloves into this office.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our team safe and healthy.
Update 3/27/20: We are pleased to announce that we now have telehealth capabilities for conducting virtual visits. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 561-295-8281 if you are an established patient of Palm Beach Hand to Shoulder or a new patient who would like to schedule a telehealth appointment. We will continue to see a limited number of patients in person when absolutely essential. For everyone's safety, the majority of consultations will take place by telehealth until further notice. For more information, please visit https://telehealthinfo.us.
If you require time-sensitive, in-person care and are scheduled to be seen in our office, please click here to read our important guidelines for in-office visit precautions prior to your visit.